About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

*Sigh* It's been a great day

I spent the day at home hanging with my family all day. It has been terrific. Usually when Chris has a day off we are running errands and stuff. So to finally spend an entire day sitting at the house was great. I took Josiah outside and let him try to learn how to ride his bike. I totally forgot to take my camera outside to snap some pictures, but there will always be tomorrow ") 


We have spent the evening so far with chinese take-out and playing a game of Monopoly Streets on the Wii. I totally kicked but, Chris ended up filing for bankruptcy. I really wanted to trade him some stuff so we could keep playing but he had enough "(   (sore loser)

It has been a perfect day.

Tomorrow we are driving up to Fredericksburg for a "James Dean" inspired photo shoot. I can't wait. The guy I got to model is such a sweet kid, Will. I met him at a wedding I shot with my friend Ashtin. I think he will be perfect for my "James Dean" I love James Dean. His look was/is so classic. I just thought it would be so much fun to recreate that same sort of feel.

No comments: