About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Beautiful babies

Man , I can't believe how fast my little ones are growing. Josiah is ONE month away from turning 2!! And Jocelyn is already 6 months.

We went to Seguin last week to visit with Grandma, I jumped on the opportunity to go to Starke Park. (It's so perfect for kids of all ages) I love letting josiah run around and snapping pictures of him. The hardest thing though is keeping up with him. I always end up getting pictures of his back.



Jocelyn was watching her big brother run around, I know she's already wanting to follow him around. And I can't wait until she is big enough so they can run around and play together.

It was such a beautiful day I didn't want to leave. The tempature was perfect and there was a nice strong breeze. Those are my FAVORITE days. It seems that everyday lately has been perfect, I don't know why I don't spend more time outside. I can't wait for the day I have my our house and yard. **SIGH** off in a day dream mode..................................

No comments: