About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I just realized...

I really need to actually blog instead of just posting pictures, SOOOoooo boring! :P

Life is pretty lovely and fabulous at the moment, I just found out yesterday that I'm going to New York in one week to spend time with my sister and her family. I'm SUPER excited to go see her, and I know Josiah will be super excited to see his cousin Ethan. I will be flying by myself with the kids so wish me luck! 

In other news, Jocelyn is SOOOOOOOOO very close to crawling! She army crawls all over the house, but she is constantly getting up on all fours, rocking and throwing herself forward. Just yesterday she started getting up on her hands and toes, it so funny to watch her. Josiah gets so and excited and comes to tell me "Mama, Jaja's crawling" which, btw< is crazy that he is talking in sentences now. He is so smart. He can get a movie going all by himself, he turns on the tv, finds the movie he wants to watch, gets the dvd out of the case, opens the dvd player, puts the dvd in making sure its the correct way, closes the dvd player, then pushes play. It totally blows my mind that he can do all of that but still craps in his pants. Oh well, that time will come.

A couple weeks ago I had posted about my marriage and how it was hitting some bumps. I'm happy to say that God has really been giving me strength. I figured out that my perspective is a bit off. Instead of me saying "I don't know who I would be without Chris" it needs to be "I don't know what I'd be without Jesus" And If that can be my focus, then being a good wife and mother will come easily. I really do love Chris but he has become like an idol, I put him above God and I was wrong to do that. But I look at it this way, instead of me showing Chris my love for him by myself, how much greater and easier will it be to love him with Christ's love. I just continue to pray that Jesus can heal these wounds and restore my marriage. He's refining it, making it more pure. So how could I be mad about that.

So on to other things, Since I will be headed to New York in a week , I set aside my first pair of socks I've started knitting to work on a cute little hat for Jocelyn. I found the cutest pattern on Honey Nutbrown's Blog. It's called Child's Forest Pixie Hat, and I can't wait to finish it and put it on my baby girl!!! 

No comments: