About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Friday, February 18, 2011

All the great things

Been feeling pretty busy lately. Since I got back from NY I've had to do a ton of photo editing. I've been booking a lot more photo gigs. AND  I have tons of great news!

I'm just going to straight up bust out a quick list.

Applied for my DBA(doing business as) for Awkward Eye Photography
Also applied for a tax id for my business
Got some studio lights for CHEEEEEEEEAP
Chris got me a Macbook (for really cheap as far as macbooks are concerned)
Booked 4 Weddings!!
Jocelyn started crawling AND got her first tooth
Josiah is finally showing interest in potty training (slightly but i'm hopeful)
We got a new bed (so goodbye 34 year old mattress)
We have both our cars back so I won't be trapped in my house all the time anymore
I'm getting my sleeve started on Monday!


So, needless to say..... Life has been pretty fabulous.

I'll have to get my Project 365 photo updated this week. I'm pretty sure I've miss a few days, but hey, I'm still trying.

And I'll be dedicating a post to my NY trip. We didn't do much but it was a lovely trip. I really enjoyed being able to hang out with my sister.

I've been pretty crappy at this whole blogging thing lately, but I'm going to try to get a little better. ")

No comments: