About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SNOW!

This time tomorrow I will be up in the air, on my way to Horseheads, New York.
I can NOT wait!!!!!! Not only do I get to see my sister, brother -in-law and nephew, Not only does Josiah and Jocelyn get to play with their cousin, Not only am I going to eat some amazing pizza. BUT I will be going to New York(and East Coast for that matter) for the first time and I will be seeing snow for the first time. 

The only thing that make me a little nervous is how the kids are going to do on the flights. I will be flying by myself with both of the kids. But they are so good I'm pretty sure I won't have much problem. 

I've been trying to get all pack and prepared. I made hats for both Josiah and Jocelyn. I seriously can't wait. I will tell all about it when I get home. I'm definitely going to miss Chris, but it will make it that much sweeter when I see him again.

Click For Josiah Hat Pattern

Click for Jocelyn's Hat Pattern

2 comments:

Kris said...

I love it! It looks so adorable on her. Maybe that's because she is adorable. And your little guy too!

Talia Christine said...

Eee!! So excited for you!

Be safe!!

xoxo