About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cute dresses (VERY PHOTO HEAVY)

So I'm super determined to start dressing more girlie, for years I've just been a t-shirt and jeans kinda gal. Whenever I do try and dress up I fail miserably. I usually have to go to my sister and borrow some clothes to look nice for a special occasion. Sad but true. So lately I've been looking for something that is girlie cute and just my style(or at least the "new" style I'm shooting for)  So after looking online I've found some cute dresses that I could see myself wearing.  Here's a few of them.
All Dresses found on Pinup Girl Clothing

1 comment:

paislea said...

so damm cute. i love your blog. i'm a new follower! come follow me!!

http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

AND add my button. you can find yours on the right side of my blog! smoooches!

* paislea elyse