About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pulling out my hair...

I've made a big mistake. I recently started knitting a baby blanket using four strands of cashmere yarn held together. As I got further along I decided I wasn't crazy about the way it was coming out so I decided to start over only using two strands instead. I then proceeded to unravel all the work I had done. so far. Note to self, when taking apart a knitted project to start over carefully roll the yarn as you go.For the last two days I've spent most of my time sitting on the couch trying to untangle the four skeins. If you have ever had to endure this you'll know what I mean when I say, I'm seriously going crazy! I'm just about ready to cut the yarn to bits, but I shall resist. I WILL overcome this monster yarn mess! It will be defeated! But for now I must take a break before I lose it.


No comments: