About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Argyle Pattern

Here is an argyle pattern I created, being that I couldn't find one that I wanted for a beanie I just made my own. You can knit it with 2 colors or 3 colors. I haven't knit it up yet so if you find a mistake please let me know. I plan on putting a single row in a beanie for my brother for christmas. After I finish knitting it up I will add a photo to this blog! 

If you use this pattern please credit me Also, PLEASE post photos, I would love to see how you use it!!

**If you are going to repeat this pattern vertically omit row 11, until you are finished repeating the pattern, THEN you end with row 11.

2 comments:

Closer to the Kingdom said...

I'ma gonna try and start this today!

Courtney said...

Post a picture for me!!