About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Love that blog: A Beautiful Mess

Elsie is a great inspiration, and I know it's only to me but to many! She is such a creative and beautiful person. I really enjoy her blog and I hope you check her out and follow her regularly. She is also a business owner of Red Velet Art. It is the cutest shop you will ever find. I hope to make a trip there one day to visit.


What inspired you to start a blog? 
I first started my blog because I wanted to post about my scrap booking pages and keep an online journal about my family and all the things I was thankful for  in my life.


Being that blog names are (sometimes) the most important, How and why did you decide on your blog name? 
I am very messy in real life in my art studio, so I thought it would be fun name.


What is your favorite thing to blog about and why?
 Pretty things, fashion, things that inspire me, my shop, and my current adventures.


What is it that you hope your readers get from your blog? 
Beautiful (free) content, encouragement for young business owners or other creative souls, 


What are your favorite types of blogs to read? 
I like design blogs, and fashion blogs, and crafting blogs.


What is your favorite hobby aside from blogging?
 Painting, making accessories, playing with my dog, decorating my house, and shopping


And lastly, What is your favorite dessert? 
Carrot cake cupcakes, my sister makes some great ones for our store. And I always steal one. :)


You can read some more about her here and here

No comments: