About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So Family and Photography have completely consumed my life. I give major props to those of you who know how to balance things so well. I just can hardly find time to blog. It really bumms me out, cause I really have this blog for more of a journal to document things I my life that I love. BUt Blogging TAKES TIME!! I'm going to try to make it a point to update once a week. Just document things with my kids better and make memories last longer.  

 SOOOOO that being said, it finally RAINED!!! And A good rain too!! This has been one of the worst droughts in Texas history. And it was so delightful to be able to go play in the rain.

Jocelyn was taking a nap, so Josiah got to play in the rain for about an hour(before he got cold and wanted to come inside) He is so funny to watch. He had an obsession with running and rocks. It was pretty difficult to keep up with him, but I'm really pleased with the photos I was able to capture. Best Quote of the Day: "Mama you hear that? You hear the sky?" referring to the thunder <3

you can check out all the photos here

1 comment:

Talia Christine said...

Ah, Courtney, I love your photos. So much. It's good to see you blog.


Talia Christine
http://taliachristine.blogspot.com