About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dread Adventure

So I've always been interested in dreadlocks, but have been way to chicken to actually go for it. Until recently. A few months ago I took several hours backcombing my hair into locks. I (so i thought) was ready for the commitment. 3 Days Later I brushed out all my hard work.
To be honest I was uncomfortable and unsure. After quite a bit of thought, I have once again decided that now is the time. I haven't had any help putting my dreads in this time, so far but I'm sure I can convince Chris to help me out with the ones in the back (like he did last time)
I'm leaving my bangs out, just because I like the way it looks.

Today I ended up punching myself in the eye while backcombing. The comb slipped out as I was trying really hard to make them very tight. 
It sure did hurt but I'm over it now. And I'm excited for my journey ahead. I will try to keep updating my progress of how they are coming along.

1 comment:

sohirach said...

your tattoo's are beautiful. and so are you. great blog.

love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com