About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So June 26 I left my house about 3pm to head to a wedding. Knowing my Sadie Baby could have her kittens anytime I set up a box with some towels juuuuustt incase. 

Chris called me when he got home from work that night and called me to tell me she had 5 kitties. 
Little, tiny, baby anythings are cute. But these kittens..... heart melting!
Sadly one day we came home to the runt of the litter had not made it. It was sooo sad. We still don't know why :(


All the other kitties are doing just fine. They are getting curious and are starting to explore things and play with each other. its so stinkin' cute!

They do spend most of the day sleeping still. Oh and eating of course.
or just being adorable
 and, of course, attacking mom
They all have different personalities and you can see that already. I LOVE that about cats! I know that they are going to be good kitties in their forever homes!!

No comments: