About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mommy's Little Hipsters

Josiah and Jocelyn are already so used to me taking there pictures all the time, that now they actually will come get me during their playtime if something is photo worthy. This is one of those times, Josiah came running to me yelling "Mom, get your camera, we need to take a picture of Joce!" After she had her turn (which she was THAT interested in) Josiah begged for me to take some of him too. So of course he gave me what he got. lol I was LOVING it! I don't know where he got the idea of doing that with his eyes... I'm sure it has nothing to do with him hearing me tell people "look up that way.... now look over here... wait stop look back there" haha Anyways these kids are a hoot and I love them to pieces.

:Enjoy:







No comments: