About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Thursday, April 19, 2012

WAY TO FAST

Time really does fly when you have kids. Well... it did before I had kids too, but to see such a drastic change of how much Josiah and Jocelyn have grown in the last 2 years, blows my mind. I try my best to constantly take photos and write down all the little stories of our day to day lives, looking back though I wish I would have done more. As a parent I really encourage everyone to take time to capture these tiny moments in life, cause you never get them back and they are gone in a flash. Seriously. Jocelyn is just about to turn two and Josiah has already learned to lie about his age (he tells everyone he's 5, so he can be old enough to go to school)

One of my favorite things: Peeking at them when they play together. I love to peek around corners or hide behind something and just watch/listen to them playing. I'm sure the fighting will be here and there, as it is now, but they love each other so much. They usually are trying to make each other laugh in some way. They dance together, sing together, ride bikes together, even save each other from the lava at the bottom of the slide. It truly warms my heart and makes me feel like a child again with them.

Yesterday, I didn't have my camera on me and I didn't want to miss the moment while I went looking for it but, they were outside playing together sitting on this "Sit-n-Spin" thing and grabbing each others cheeks and making funny faces on each other. Even through the closed door I could hear them belly laughing. They really are best friends. I hope as their relationship grows they will just become closer and closer.



1 comment:

Amy @ onacraftyadventure said...

Gorgeous kids Courtney! It must be so fun being a 'fly on the wall (behind the door)' at your place!