About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Potty time

This morning while watching Dora, Jocelyn comes up to me and grabs my finger and tries to pull me of the couch. She was telling me something that sounded like ”get up mom, help me, Eeee” So I got up and followed her to the bathroom. Where she was trying to pulling her pants off ”Eeee”  she said again. ”Oh you have to pee” So I got her on the toilet and nothing, she sat there for a little bit, but it looked and felt like she had already gone in her diaper. A little bit later while watching TV again, she tells me again pulling on her pants. Once again I followed her to the restroom and set her on her potty. This time she went!!! She was so exited she got up and did a little dance. It was so cute. I don't know how fast she will actually potty train, but she is interested and growing so fast. I'm sure she'll be out of diapers before I know it.


1 comment:

Amy @ onacraftyadventure said...

Well done Joce! What a quick learner she is!