About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Happy Knitting

I currently have a few projects I'm working on
First off, I have my slipppers knitted up and ready to felt:
Since I live in an apartment and don't have a washer I will have to wait till Thursday to go to my Mom's house to get them done there.

I'm getting started on a new scarf, one which I don't spend very much time on just 5 or 10 minutes here and there.

I got the pattern for a super cute clutch, I plan on making lots of these and lining them with some awesome fabric. They should turn out nicely.


These were my last minute scarves I made before Christmas for my in-laws, thank goodness they loved them.


I have another project that I intend to complete one of these days, I'll work on it for a while and get excited about it then I get tried of it and put it aside and forget about it for a few months. I need to start working on it more so I can have it done before my son gets too old to use it.
 


I making things!



No comments: