About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh Joyous Day





The joys of being a mom are endless. I have to say my son is my most favorite person E.V.E.R
.




I CAN'T BELIEVE CHRISTMAS IS ONLY 17 DAYS AWAY!


  I've been busy all day today knitting presents for Christmas, I have so  many more to go but I guess some people will have to wait till next year. I've worked really hard in the last couple of months but it always seems that I don't have the yarn I want or need. It's gonna be a different this year, the first without my grandma. She was the one who taught me how to crochet, embroider and quilt. I guess it's safe to say I got my artiness from her. Although I wasn't very interested in it when she tried to teach me. Even though this will be different I'm totally looking forward Christmas Eve/ Day. With door decorating contest, Christmas parties, and the delicious food it's going to be amazing.

No comments: