About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

About Me.

This is just a little something for everyone to get to know me a little better.
Hello, I'm Courtney.

Born, raised and currently residing in Texas. I love that I'm a Texan, (and no I don't own a horse.)


I got married when I was 21 to Chris, got pregnant 7 months later, and had my wonderful son, Josiah Joel. And at 23 had our daughter Jocelyn Annabelle.
I'm currently a stay at home mom.

I absolutely love anything and everything crafty. 
Making things with my own two hands.... there is nothing like it. I have a very bad habit of jumping around to different hobbies. I like to collect them.
.Knitting.
.Crocheting.
.Sewing.
.Quilting.
.Photography.
.Cooking.
.Reading.
.Painting.
.Drawing.
.Blogging.

I get bored easily, especially when I'm doing the same thing over and over. I guess that's why I have a hobby obsession. When I get bored with one thing I'll do something else for a while.

is to one day have a business or making a living doing everything that I love.


Random facts about me:

I LOVE cereal!
My favorite is Lucky Charms,
    (but you can count on me having at least 5 or 6 different boxes of cereal in my pantry.)
    I'm kinda a hoarder when it comes to cereal.

     My favorite color is

    I would love to have a cat. I love them, but I don't my husband is allergic to them.
    I am a beauty school drop-out. I only had 2 months to go. 
    I plan to go back one day just to say I've finished.
    I had to be resuscitated twice due to a car accident when I was 18.
    I'm very grateful to be alive.
    My husband is exactly 2 years younger than me. We share a birthday.
    I had my son on my sister's birthday. 
    I quit almost everything I start. I don't know what my deal is. I'm just a quitter, I guess.
    I'm determined to change the above about myself.
    I like to dye my hair, but my husband hates crazy colors :(
    I love Tim Burton films. He is my favorite director.
    Johnny Depp is my favorite actor.
    My favorite ice cream is rocky road, but there is nothing like homemade vanilla.
    I'm obsessed with alphabetizing and organizing things in my house.
    I'm in love photography, been since I was 16.
    I have overcome my nail biting habit, for the most part.
    I play guitar a little and am secretly jealous of my husbands guitar skills.
    I love tattoos. I'll probably always want more.

    No comments: