About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

down to the wire....I need to stay busy!

So I'm down to the wire, Jocelyn will be here before I know it. I'm trying to stay busy to keep my mind off it because just sitting around waiting makes me anxious!

I know I won't finish her blanket before she's here, so my goal now is to finish it in time for her to use it.
Today I've been working on Josiah's ABC Rocker quilt.

And cutting squares, and more squares and more squares and more squares!! I like it though. Keeps me busy and it's easy to cut and watch tv.

I did finished a couple of things for Jocelyn,

And picked out her coming home outfit
 with some cute socks her Aunt Kasie got her
And I still have to make the second one, but she just might come home with some crocheted sandals.

So we have doctor's appointment Friday then we are taking pregnancy photos!  I didn't take any the first time I was pregnant so I've be searching for inspiration:



Saturday is our baby shower, keeping my fingers crossed that I don't go into labor before then.
Sunday is my nephew's first birthday.
Monday we go in at 7am to be induced.

Busy weekend, but life is good.


No comments: