About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Love is the key to motivation!

I find it very easy to be motivated to work on and finish projects when I don't have a deadline or obligation. It's all about the pure love that I have for making things with my hands. It's such a great feeling of accomplishment! Especially when making something for someone else, like as a present or surprise. It gives me such joy to be able to make things for people.

I'm feeling a little inspired at the moment, here's an idea. (SOMETHING I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY TO DO) I want to start a project, A BIG PROJECT! I want to start making scarves for the homeless. How would I go about getting others involved? I think it would be so awesome to be able to bless those with very little with something special. This will be my goal: Try to get as many people involved as I can! I'll talk to homeless shelters, find people to donate yarn to make the scarves with, find out how to get them out the the homeless, and MAKE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE!  I don't know if there is anyone out there that reads my blog but if you have any ideas or want to get involved, let me know! Maybe we can get this going nationwide!! We could call it The Happy Hands Warm Hearts Foundation. :) This makes my heart happy. God knows I'll need His help to get this all accomplished and figured out, especially with a new baby coming! LOL I'm so over ambitious, but there always has to be a start and this is mine. Whether it works out by this winter or five winters from now, it will be done!!




On a different note: Just finished with my scarf, now I seriously need to hit that baby blanket hard! Jocelyn will be here before I know it, and I know I won't have time to work on it after she is here.






No comments: