About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hot tea and a good book...

My mom gave me this book a little over a year ago, and I have to admit I have never just read through the whole thing. Instead I tend to just pick it up and read a chapter here and there. This book is AMAZING! If you haven't read it, I recommend it, with this warning: God will speak into your life! I am just longing to be a more godly woman!! It has really just made me want to make a change and draw closer to the Lord. I want to be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend etc... I want my speech to change in everything. I want God to convict me of the bragging, complaining, reckless and careless speech, slander gossip, anger, and conflict. I want to have discretion and gentleness. It definitely will be hard but I know that with God's strength and guidance, and with my heart being open to Him I can become the person I want to be.  I encourage everyone to read this book and allow God to change your life!

No comments: