About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday oh Friday

Today we got our netflix disc for the Wii! Now we can watch movies instantly. (sad though, Chris works at Time Warner Cable so we have ALL the movie channels and on demand, and I still couldn't find anything to watch) Anyways, I've been sitting at home all day watching movies and painting my nails. I'm so bored and lame I know, but I don't have anything else to do. I'll probably sew another wallet later then make some Shepard's Pie for dinner yum!
I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!! Make the most of your weekend!
I'll be back later and put up the recipe for the Shepherd's Pie :)


I totally want to get my nails done like this :)

1 comment:

Ashtin Paige said...

I can't wait for that recipe!! Your nails look fabulous! :)