About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sewing is fun.

I've really been liking trying to figure out a good pattern for a wallet. I made another one, again I made some mistakes some I didn't bother fixing, but I still love it. I'm getting closer to what I want. I think just a few more and I'll have it down :)
I love this material, I need to find more of it!!


On a different note, my friend Matt just got home from Yemen, and he brought me some handmade material. SO AWESOME!! They are really beautiful fabrics I can't wait to figure out what I'm going to do with them.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I don't know if you remember me from pastor Dennis church...
I love the wallet...uau you are so gifted,by the way your baby is do handsome!

Courtney said...

I do remember you!! thank you so much!