About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yippy!

So I might be getting my sleeve sooner than I was thinking which is super exciting!! Now that I might be getting that done my head is swimming with all the other tattoos I want to get! To name a few :

● A heart in red ink on my ring finger
● Josiah and Jocelyn on my wrist
● A Camera (some ideas):


Here are some other crafty tattoos I think are pretty cool
(have respect and don't copy someone else's tattoo, come up with your own idea :)
(more power to the crafty tattoo people :P)



source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

3 comments:

Talia Christine said...

Oooh I love crafty tattoos. I can never get enough of seeing them! I can't wait to see what you'll get!

Will it be something you draw up yourself? I love your crafty drawings.

Courtney said...

I drew up a basic design, click here

Annie @ Wattlebird said...

I love all of these!! I need to get working on my next one.