About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My poor baby

So on Tuesday when we were leaving the hospital to bring Jocelyn home, the door got opened over Josiah's foot. On Thursday I noticed he started limping. Friday we took him to the doctor,  they got x-rays of his foot and blood work to check for infection, only to find nothing. Over the weekend his limping got worse, so we took him back to his pediatrician, who then sent us to a pediatric orthopedic surgeon. They immediately found that he either has a broken foot or a bruised bone(which hurts just as bad as a fracture and takes just as long to heal) You just can't see exactly what's wrong because most of his foot is cartilage(both fractures and cartilage show up dark in a x-ray.) So needless to say he will be in a cast for the next two weeks, and on top of that he has been running fever all day :( poor guy... He's still in a pretty great mood though. The boy is such a trooper!
On the other hand, Jocelyn is such a great baby. I thought I was going to be more stressed out but things are going great!! She is sleeping and eating great. At night she wake up every 4 to 5 hours to eat, and during the day she eats every 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours. My love for my kids grows stronger and stronger each and every day. I couldn't imagine life without them.
I drew a MOM tattoo for my baby :)
Showing me his "owie"

1 comment:

Ashtin Paige said...

aww, josiah! i love his tattoo! ;) jocelyn is such an angel!! <3