About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Saturday, July 31, 2010

cleaning=blah


This just about sums up how I feel today. I don't feel very good, which makes it difficult to clean my house for my bar-b-que tomorrow.  I need a Monster M-80 to power me up so I can get this stuff done :P Tomorrow is going to be awesome though, I have about 25 people who have said they are definitely coming. HOLY COW! I wasn't really expecting that many, but it will all work out I'm sure. I will be cool to have that many people over to our place. Never happened before! So aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany whooo, I better get back to cleaning. :) Have a wonderful Saturday!

1 comment:

paislea said...

ooooh! i hope that you were able to get your house all tidy for your fun fun party! i want to have a fun party at my house! it would be lovely!!

i hope you're having a great weekend, and thanks for commenting on my blog! i too enjoy reading your blog!! it's so cute!


allisterbee.blogspot.com