About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Friday, July 2, 2010

Handmade Love

 I taught my sister how to knit last week, and couple days later she told me she had made me something and I had to wear it no matter what. I was thinking it was something awful and maybe embarrassing but I was going to wear it regardless, I love handmade things!
So anyways I went to her house yesterday and she pulls out this hat!!! It's SOOOO amazing! I've been wearing it all day and I LOVE it!! I can't wait for winter to come around so I can wear it every where! And because I love it so much I will be making one for a giveaway! So if you are interested in winning one, check back for my next giveaway!
What is your favorite handmade accessory?

Have a lovely Friday!!


2 comments:

Annie @ Wattlebird said...

That hat is so cute! I wish I could have made something like that when I first started knitting. I just made this really huge scarf that took me several months. I still wear it all the time, though.

Jackie said...

Your sister learns fast...uau!
I added you to my blog,hope you don't mind.