About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Our addition to the family....

Say "Hi" to Henry 'Biscuit' Santos. We just adopted him. He is a 4 1/2 year old malti-poo. 
He weighs around 12 lbs. And he is SUPER adorable!!

For a while now we have been thinking about getting a pet. I originally want a cat, but being that Chris is allergic to them  didn't really work. So I wanted to get a small dog instead. Chris was super UNsure about the whole idea. He just didn't see how getting a dog would be a good decision. But regardless he browsed around on craigslist in the pet section just incase.

Today he found some free puppies( I can't remember what breed exactly) So we called. It ended up being a scam :( Sad day, cause I was kinda excited. So I came home and started looking around on craigslist. (Which I do OFTEN) And I came across a few cute dogs. AND THEN........I came across 'Biscuit'. His "dad" was looking for a new home for him and wasn't exactly thrilled about having to get rid of him. So I shot the guy a email, and sent a picture of our family along with it.
He emailed me back and said he would love to  meet us and for us to meet Biscuit. After a few more email exchanges and a couple phone calls. We were on our way to pick him up. I'm SO happy to be giving this dog a home. He is so sweet and energetic, but not crazy. I love our addition. We renamed him Henry, but kept Biscuit as his middle name. My little Henry Biscuit ")

2 comments:

Sharla said...

Yall are so Cute!! Precious Family & Biscuit is a lucky lil' dog:-) Miss Yall, Sharla

Mandy Ferrugia said...

hi! lovee your blog, it's so cute!
Biscuit is adorable [that is such a cute name for a dog!] My aunt had a little dog like that when I was little, he was such a little sweetie.
XO. mandy