About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Our little Biscuit,

Unfortunately, we had to send him home.  Here's why. He was a very lovie playful little guy the first day. Second day he was like unsure of Josiah and seemed kinda grouchy. Sometimes if Josiah got to close or screamed to loud Biscuit would growl at him. A couple times he kinda snapped a bit. I was worried but just figured he needed time to adjust. No biggie. Well the third day I took him with me to my sisters house. She has a malti-poo also so I thought they could be great friends. Not so much. Biscuit kept growling and attacking Molli. He didn't want anything to do with her. She is a very sweet dog and very playful. That just pissed him off. After a while Molli calmed down and kept her distance from Biscuit and everyone was good. But then as Biscuit was sitting at my feet Molli comes walking by and Biscuits starts growling. I spank him on the butt and told him no, and he snapped at me. Go figure. Molli kept trying to sniff him and he just kept on growling. So I tried to move the two of them apart so he would stop freaking out and the little jerk bit me. Hard enough to make me bleed and everything. Then he snapped at my nephew just cause he was standing to close. I was like OK that's it. I can't have a dog with this kind of temperament. So I called the guy we got him from, told him the story and he came and picked him up. I was super sad cause I was really looking forward to having a dog. And he was really sweet and good with me. Just not with kids or other dogs. So Chris and I talked about it and decided that we will start looking for a puppy. That way we can raise it to love our children and be social with other dogs. I'm super bummed cause I really liked Biscuit but I guess he just wasn't right for us.


No comments: