About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Friday, October 22, 2010

Love that Blog: Allister Bee



 Paislea is the cutest thing ever.
 I love reading through her blog. It's usually the first one I go to to catch up on when I have fallen behind on the blog reading. I love how her entries are usually short and sweet. I love that she always shares the cutest little sayings and encouragements. I highly recommend checking out her blog. Just to get to know her. I wish she was my neighbor so I could hang out with her all the time. ♥♥♥

So head on over to her blog and browse through it. See what you think.


2 comments:

paislea said...

awe awe awe!!! you are just too sweet!!!!!!

no i don't mind! silly! that made my day!! i'm so glad that you love reading my blog! i love reading yours and i have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog!

allister bee

paislea said...

ps. i completely updated my blog button for you!! i am in love with your new one!!

allister bee