About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Friday, October 8, 2010

Taking time for family

So I've really been neglecting my blog lately. And the computer for that matter. I've been really focusing on spending time with my family and taking time to cherish all the little moments with my kids. I have REALLY been enjoying my time away from the computer. I've been able to do other things that I love as well.  My current projects including making halloween costumes, editing wedding photos, carving pumpkins, and decorating for halloween. Also we have been taking family outings, which I absolutely LOVE.
Just yesterday we spent the whole day at the zoo. It was a lot of fun. 
San Antonio has such a great zoo, it's on my bucket list to visit all major zoos.

I'll have to post pictures later of the halloween costumes. They are turning out so cute. Our family theme is Yo Gabba Gabba. I'm hoping to get all our costumes finished before halloween.

Anyways,  to those of you who actually enjoy reading my blog, sorry I've been such a stranger to the blog world. Just trying to figure things out.

X's & O's
Courtney

3 comments:

paislea said...

these pictures turned out really well! i'm impressed!!! but it looks like so much fun! i love the zoo!!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Blogging breaks are needed sometimes! These photos are great! I love going to the zoo!

Mrs. Marquez said...

We have Zoo passes, love to go with you sometime. We can take one person free each time. ;)