About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Friday, October 22, 2010

Sneak Peek...


I've created a pattern that I would love to share with you all. I'm all about Texas pride and with my sister moving to New York I thought she needed some handmade Texas love to wear to keep her family warm. I've have to type it all up and stuff, so I plan on having it posted by the end of next week. It's a little trial and error, but hey it's my first pattern I've ever created. If you like it test it out and let me know how it works for you.

 ON another note, I have been on an avocado kick lately. I love them. And I can't seem to get enough!

What is your favorite way to eat avocados?

2 comments:

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Love avocado! I put them in salads and on sandwichs and hamburgers. For a snack I just mix one with salsa and make some nachos! YUM!

Mrs. Marquez said...

I love to eat mine with the Tajin seasoning! Pit removed and straight out of the skin with a spoon.