About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{Life Update}

(drinking coffee out my my new coffee mug)
I've been extra busy as of late, I haven't had a whole lot of time to sit and blog. Which I wish I have, oh well I guess today I can play catch up since I'm able to sit and relax at home today. 

Lots of exciting things have been happening. Josiah is now potty trained. He still has accidents sometimes, especially when he is busy playing. He loves counting. He counts to 10 really well, then after that he starts over at 8. He is the funniest little thing. He is really trying to figure out his independence, being a bit more rebellious. Over all though he is still a good kid. He is getting better at his drums. He LOVES to play, he especially love playing for people.

Jocelyn will be ONE YEAR OLD in 5 days!!!! She seems to be getting smarter by the minute. She isn't that interested in trying to walk but she does LOVE to stand up. She has three teeth and I'm pretty sure she is getting another one cause she has been drooling like crazy. She loves clapping and dancing. She interested in everything, always seems like she is trying to figure out how stuff works.


Chris and I have been exploring new business opportunities. He really has an interest in video editing, so he has been watching tutorials and learning all that he can about that so we can expand "Awkward Eye Photography" with "Awkward Eye Media" I have decided to start creating tutorials for different things, make-up, hair, photoshop, light room, etc... I was even thinking I might create some knitting, crocheting, crafty tutorial videos.

My photography schedule has been really busy. I mean REALLY BUSY. I'm completely booked in June including a trip to New York to shoot a wedding. I'm really excited and feel so blessed to have so much business.

Chris and I have also been dreaming big, and are wanting to do something a bit life changing and dream chasing. I won't reveal it quite yet but when more things fall into place I'll share the news.

"And when you dream, dream big
As big as the ocean blue
'Cause when you dream it might come true
When you dream, dream big"





No comments: