About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Monday, April 18, 2011

Make your own art piece..... CHEAP!!!

I don't know where I found the link to this website but I'm excited I did and I'm excited to share with you.


Getting a large print is pretty pricey but you can make a cool piece of art really cheap and quick.

I took this photo:

And turned it into this:


I printed it out on 20 sheets of paper then using double sided tape, taped it onto foam poster boards. Then cut off the excess. I decided to keep the white borders in between cause I liked the way it looked. I was done in about 20 minutes. And it added a special touch to my living room. The photo is from my trip to New York I took earlier this year. I love it and I'll probably be making more. The final size is 52 inches by 32 1/2 inches.



**EDIT**
I completely forgot to add that I hot glued hanging brackets to the back to hang it ") Easy Peasy!

No comments: