About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Project!

I recently was inspired by my dear friend Talia, to try making some shoes for my baby girl.  I made one pair that was black yarn with white sparkly yarn for the inside, but they ended up being a bit to small so I gave them to a friend of mine and I forgot to take a photo. But this is the second pair I made. They are so cute and I love them on Jocelyn. I would have taken a photo of her wearing them but she was sleeping at the time. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOW did you make these? They are so cute, I would love to have some for my baby girl!

Courtney said...

do you crochet? I'm going to be making a bunch and selling them for $25, if you want to customize the color of yours just let me know.

Guddee Boo said...

awwww i would love the pattern for these!