About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oh I hate when this Happens

I've been working on my Paying it Forward Projects, and I finally got around to finishing up a beret I've been working on for someone, AND I made it TOO SMALL!! I was so excited about this hat thinking she would love it. I did my homework ;)  Anyways I was thinking it could have maybe been to small when I first started it but it fit on my head so I wasn't worried. Now that it's actually done its the perfect fit for my one year old daughter. "(
Guess that means I'll just have to come up with something else. :/ 
I've also decided that I need to start using larger needles cause I knit to tight, pretty much everything I make comes out to small. I hate gauging so I always skip that step.


Ps.. the beautiful yarn was made by the lovely Talia Christine

No comments: