About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Letter From Daddy:


:) My baby girl.. Words can not begin to describe my love for my little girl.. She is my everything and she is 1 1/2 yrs old and she has me completely wrapped around her finger. AS SOOON as i get home from work, she is always there to greet me !! “HIIIII DADDY!! COME HERE” she drags me over to an empty area in the room and wants me to watch her dance! Dancing is something she loves to do whenever she hears a funky tune that strikes a nerve you can find her boppin’ her head or moving her arms..
I constantly think and anxiously await driving her to dance class,or taking her to a daddy daughter dance. I have never in my life experienced anything like this, and i am eternally grateful that i get to share this with my Jocelyn. I have been making slow progress but have yet to make a successful pony tail. And when i Paint her nails i make a mess but i wouldn’t change any of it for a second! there is no where else that i would rather be than spending time with my daughter! 
My Baby girl, I love you and you hold another special place in my heart always!
Love…Daddy :)

No comments: