About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Letter From Daddy:


My son Josiah LOOOOOOVES baseball, To the point where he wants to sleep with his ball and glove. Every chance he gets he wants to play. It reminds me alot of myself when i was young. I ate, slept and (for lack of a better word. )”shit” baseball. It was my life and it was all i cared about. I am starting to see that in my son. I mean don’t get me wrong, he likes alot of stuff, just like your typical 3 year old. But when it comes to baseball i can see that he enjoys it very much.
Josiah has always had a special place in my heart, from the moment i saw him take his first breath, and every night when i tuck him into bed, My heart and soul are filled with Love, Joy and peace. As he gets older i find myself falling more and more in love with him. To the point where im overwhelmed and my face pours with tears of Joy it makes all the problems in my life just disappear. I enjoy sitting and listening to him tell me about his day and listen to him use his imagination to stretch what actually happen. In this moment i cant help but think about my Dad………He passed away when i was 10 months old i was raised without a father, so this whole father thing is VERRRRRRRRY new to me but now…more than ever i feel my fathers love, I now finally know what it is like to have a father. I imagine that the love i feel for my son is the same love that i feel for my son and its beautiful to me to know that 25 years after my father is gone he still loves me…. That is the true definition of LOVE…. If there is 1 thing that i want my son to know about me. Its that I love him with everything that i have…..
The point is this… Find something in your life that you love. Find something that you believe in and pursue it with everything that you have. within a blink of an eye it can be gone… Cherish those special moments that you have with your loved ones. Family is everything. And in the end look back and smile at all the good times you had. Live with no regrets never apologize. And dont take anything for granted.

No comments: