About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Friday, September 10, 2010

Losing my best friend

I'm in a mixed state of emotion, my sister Kasie is moving to New York. She's my best friend. I don't know what I'm going to do without her. Josiah is losing his best friend too. At the same time I'm super excited for her. I wish I was brave enough to just leave everything behind and go live somewhere different. I'm just afraid of leaving my family. I want my kids to grow up around their grandparents. I want them to be able to go spend the weekend with them often. But I also want change. Ugh, it's such a hard choice. 

I want to go live up in New York close to my sister. I want that BAD. But that means Chris would have to find a job close to them that pays really good. Or at least enough to make it worth moving. I'm really going to miss hanging out with her, going to her house and spending the day there letting the boys play together, I'm going to miss my craft buddy. 


2 comments:

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Thanks for your comment the other day!
Oh I'm so sorry! I can really relate. I have issues with thinking about having to ever move away from my family too. I hope that she will come back to visit a lot!

paislea said...

i loooove your new blow layout! it's so cute!

allisterbee.blogspot.com