About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Time Away.

So lately I've been really focusing on my kids. I realized I spent most of my day in front of the computer and I needed that to change. As hard as it is to stay away, it was definitely a good choice for me. By all means, I'm not downing anyone who does do that. Just for me there needed to be something different. 

Jocelyn is getting bigger by the day. We recently got her ears pierced, she started eating baby cereal and she rolls over from tummy to back. It's all going by so fast. **crying voice** My babies are growing up so fast** :P 

Josiah is learning more words everyday it seems. He loves discovering new stuff and LOVES to read books. He is almost 2!! Holy Moley!!! December 2nd. I'm already brainstorming for party plans, I'm pretty positive we are going to have a Yo Gabba Gabba party, cause that is his favorite. But other than that., I have no clue! Anyone have any ideas, please feel free to shoot them my way!


The other day, we(as in Chris, Josiah, Jocelyn and I) went to Landa Park. It was such a great day. The weather was lovely. It's such a joy to watch Josiah run and laugh and play. He loved feeding the ducks and he really liked the play ground. And of course you know he threw a FIT when it was time to leave. Jocelyn  loves to be outside so she was so happy.



I hope everyone is have a fabulous Labor Day weekend. Until next time.

X&O
Courtney

2 comments:

paislea said...

awe! i love your blog! thank you for your sweet comment! you are just too nice! i too love reading your blog! it's so fun and happy and cute! i hope you had a great 3 day weekend!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

awww...you have gorgeous babies! so sweet!