About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BEST MAIL DAY

Most days I don't check the mail cause Chris has this weird thing about always wanting to check it. IF i'm expecting something then I will wander on down to the mail box. 

I order some macro filters off amazon.com so I decided to go check the mail today, as expected I received them AND to my surprised I receive a gift from Morgan and Kim of morganandkim.blogspot.com!! I had signed up a while back for there handmade gift. And I completely forgot about it.  Anyways it totally MADE my day. It's a quote from J.R. Tolkien, as they wished for me to find joy from it. I totally have. Thanks guys!!n It's now hanging on the wall in my living room.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."
-J.R. Tolkien 


1 comment:

morgandkim said...

so glad you enjoyed it and sorry it took so long to get to you.
have a great day.
-kim