About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Friday, August 19, 2011

Self

I'm getting my focus back to the things I love. Yesterday I spent the evening knitting. Or RE-knitting. I had been working on this project for the "paying it forward" thing, I left it sitting on the couch one day while I went to the restroom. When I got back Josiah had pulled out all the needles and part of the stitching in one spot.

 Being that I had been having the most terrible week of my life, I was crushed. I called Chris crying, told him I was really upset with Josiah that nothing in life was ever going to work. A bit dramatic I know but hey, I'm a very emotional woman, what can I say.

Turns out some things can be fixed. I pulled out all my hard work down to where Josiah had not messed up the stitching. Then I put it back on my needles and kept working at it. Somethings in life can be repaired it just take time and effort.

I'm also focusing back on my photography. I really haven't taken much pictures lately. So I'm very excited about traveling to Houston with a fellow photographer friend of mine (Ashtin Paige), she has a wedding to do and I get to tag along.

I've also decided to start trying to do self portraits more often. Being that since I'm usually behind the camera I usually am not in a whole lot of photos. So not to be completely self absorbed but I'll leave you with some of my self portraits.


No comments: