About Creations Recipes Tutorials Photos Contact

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Conversation that soothes

"The superlative love you seek is here. Its being worked on....
The answer is right in front of you,
With your loved ones,
Your kids, your family, and your husband
How many times have we fallin in and out of love?
But yet, when we fall back in love ITS STRONGER THAN IT WAS BEFORE.
You are my best friend. My confidant, My shoulder, My heart, My soul, My mind, The very reason I love is because of you.
That in itself is superlative.
Let me give it to you,
Its yours to take.
The things that happen to us, build character.
Its what makes us, us. The troubles we face aren't who we are.
The man I am is the man who will do anything for his family. 
Who will fight till I die to make sure you have everything you need.
I love you, Always will,
In this life or the next.
You are my soul mate.
The love we have for each other is mature.
We fail, we make mistakes,
But through it all we love each other
Please take my hand, Let me hold you up, let me walk you through this, I will be right there when you feel like your going to fall, to pick you up again.
Thats the kind of love I have for you.
My love surpases my own understanding.
I dont know why I love you the way that I do.
Actually I do know,
we are meant for each other.
You know my faults,
you know my lies,
you know my heart,
my dreams
Just like I know your dreams.
I will help you find solace.
Happiness you have, Solace you need.
We will both find solace together.


I belive in YOU! I KNOW you can do it."

-Christopher Brent Santos

He always knows just what to say.
I love you




1 comment: